Pages

Sunday 1 September 2019

My Speech

      Greymouth 
Hi my name is dylan and
I'm going to tell you about the most amazing place ...Grey mouth. It is a great  place to visit.
Greymouth is a great place to go to.  It is because you can go on bushwalks,  bush walks are great because its like you are in the jungle looking for food, you can feel  like a caveman.  
You can also  go to Shanty town. Shanty town  is very cool because you can go on a Steam train and on the Steam train you go through the bush  and there you can see nature and native birds. And you can also try gold mining and get locked up in stocks and sit in an old movie theatre.     
If you are staying in a motel go to Top Ten because it is a really fun place.  There are go carts. Also you can get free time in the hot pool. While there, you can go in a cave. Going in a cave is really exciting because it is like walking in the dark in space. 
Another thing you can go and see are the Pancake Rocks.  Pancake Rocks are cool because when you see the Pancake Rocks they woosh out with water when the sea comes in. 
That is why I think Greymouth is a good place to visit. 
Thanks for listening to my speech bye and have a great day.    

1 comment:

  1. Hi Dylan its Grant your buddy!
    1.i like your post cause its telling me why greymouth is a great place
    2.it remind me last time when i've been there
    3.can you write a caption please cause thats what we do in my school

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.