Pages

Sunday 22 September 2019

on friday

on  Friday  I watched a movie in the morning.  then I  went to pick up my dads friend from the motorbike fixing  shop in town  then we went  to the Riccarton mall and we booked in to  the movies  and it was at three o clock  and my dad said we have got heaps of time so we went to timezone  and played games then we went to bring my dad s friend back to the motorbike shop to bring his motorbike home  and then we went to have lunch and we had KFC and then we got a ice cream then we met my dads friend there and then we went to the movies to watched the Lion king  and then we went home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.